BELOW YOU WILL FIND A LIST OF TESTIMONIALS FROM UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND CLIENTS:
· Always positive, always helping us understand in the best way possible to create ourselves in the truest forms of our being. It is life changing and I look forward to coming to class just to see what epiphany I may unearth.
· Has an amazing ability to reach all members of a diverse group with energy and enthusiasm. Has allowed people to grow at their own pace so that the foundations are secure. Challenging and insightful
· Excellent and stimulating. Margi’s teaching was very inclusive of all group members contributions and point of view and respected each of us equally demonstrating compassion, tolerance, patience and wisdom.
· Full of energy and passion for the work of teaching an learning. Models openness to learning and personal and professional development. Respectful and collaborative as well as supportive and adaptable. Walks the talk – a great role model, mentor and teacher!
· Great, puts into action her own theories. Genuine, transparent and real.
· Margi is excellent, she seems genuinely interested in everyone’s learning progress and felt very approachable if we had any dramas or concerns. She created a very fun and positive learning environment
· Margi’s warmth, encouragement and inclusiveness helped student ownership of course work. Margi gently challenged individuals to become more self aware and responsible – a lovely space for some very valuable lessons.
· Margi and teaching go hand in hand. The passion, warmth and safety created in the class environment made you want to get in and participate. Her respect and interest in each student is genuine and the classes were lively, fun yet full of learning, questioning and the ability to walk away and be reflective.
· Margi is gorgeous – she is enthusiastic, she is so delighted with the opportunity to not only learn herself but for others to learn also that it is infectious – we all love her!
· Margi is an excellent teacher – always warm and approachable, very knowledgeable, and able to facilitate learning groups and experiences with great skill. It has been a pleasure to have her as a lecturer.
· Very personable, excellent communication and a great deal of empathy towards all students.
· Margi’s teaching reminded me of my love of learning with her innovative style, creativity and enthusiasm. She made it fun. I did find the way she teaches was very much in line with my particular learning style. Because of this I was so much more engaged in the lectures. I found I was energised at the end of an evening rather than fatigued. I often wanted to go home and read more along the lines of what we had been talking about. She also demonstrated her professionalism and skill in her role as supervisor. After seeing her in action in this role too, I would not hesitate to engage her as my supervisor in the future.
· This teacher encouraged, empowered me to learn more and look at the positive side of things. She was always organized as she set out the structure for each weeks learning activities. She is always cheerful, collaborate with students and model good examples of the course.
· Margi’s ability to facilitate in a way that keeps the students wanting more. Her use of language makes the ambiance of the class safe and comfortable but also encourages us to critically think about our sessions. The session started off with theory of the unit which amplified our experience I felt throughout the session, Fantastic!! Her joy in teaching (even when she must have been as tired as we were) was inspirational.
· Margi is an excellent teacher. She has given me so many things to think about and a value her classes and her opinion. She is so eager to help everyone. It so refreshing to see someone who is so passionate about teaching and who just "goes with the pleasure".
· Thanks Margi, it’s been an "honour" to be part of your class.
· Margi was a great teacher and mentor to have this semester as she always provided a safe learning environment.This was an extremely good teacher method which could possibly be adopted by others.
· Margi really helped us learn. She is always positive and willing to lend her advise and expertise any time. We were given the freedom to learn for ourselves, but also given the boundaries and knowledge (from Margi) to understand.
· Margi is great to work with. I love that she loves to see us perform. She is so encouraging which is great because we are all just budding actors.
· Margi inspires me to try really hard and she always commends us when she sees us working hard! Thanks Margi!!!
· Margi is an excellent teacher and she teaches in a really positive way that makes me really want to learn everything she knows.
· Margi is an integral part of my learning in this unit. She always presenting our learning in an interesting, usually physical, way. She never created a feeling of a strict authority above the rest of the class. She always liked us to sit together and talk as a group, disliking the levels of power if she had to sit above us or something like that. Her enthusiasm and passion for drama always leaked out and soaked us all and the environment was such that everyone went away exhausted but exhilarated at the same time.
· Margi is amazing. Her vibrancy as a teacher made her engaging to be around and listen to. She not only showed us the styles really well, but also began teaching us about being a good teacher especially when it came to feedback about performances. I feel very privileged to have had her as a teacher.
· I LOVED Margi’s positive attitude to everyone’s learning progress. I started to feel more comfortable to let go of my inhibitions and participate more. I felt that if I did something wrong, it wasn’t a major thing, she just concentrated on the positive things and encouraged those.
· Margi is fantastic, she is very energetic and the whole class is lifted when she is in the room. Wonderful. Teaches life as well as drama.
· Margi was a lovely fantastic tutor! She ran the workshops with such organic passion for exploration and learning. She always made us feel very safe and created such a positive environment for us to work in.it was fantastic how some of her counselling and therapy work informed her teaching in our classroom. She taught with integrity and always with a keen interest in all of our acting. I particularly enjoyed the lessons where she taught us how to critique, and the ways in which she encouraged us to do the teaching.
· "Go with the pleasure" Margi is an inspiration to all of us, and I don’t think I’ve ever met a more interesting person in my entire life.
· Margi, was an excellent teacher and helped me as a student truly engage in the work we were doing and enjoy it. The way in which she taught with such joy, was inspirational. Has influenced me greatly, I have learned from her more then any other tutor I have, I am privileged to have been in her class.